There is no doubt about it, vaping, e-cigarettes, e-juice, or e-liquid is becoming more common in the United States, and around the world. According to the Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association, the industry is expecting to break the $1billion mark this year. And it shows little sign of stopping. The industry does a good job of regulating itself as it grows by anticipating new laws about its packaging future. CPS decided to get ahead of the curve and present a bottle that is built for e-liquids. I’ll give you 5 reasons why you want our bottles if you’re already a part of, or thinking of joining the e-liquid revolution.
- Child-Resistant caps. CRC (aka CR cap) is an acronym for a Child Resistant Closure. In the US there are currently very few laws regarding the sale of e-liquids or juices. However we have anticipated forthcoming legislation, and heard numerous requests in the vaping industry asking for the safety and security that a CR cap provides. You can expect this be part of any new laws governing the e-liquid industry.
- Narrow tip. Have you ever tried filling the chamber on an e-cig? It’s not always easy; however this new narrow tip makes it much easier and allows greater dispensing control.
- LDPE. All of these bottles are LDPE which is great at resisting any acid that can accompany flavors of e-juice, especially citrus blends. It’s also squeezy!
- Color variety. We carry caps in White, Black, Red, and Green. With custom colors available in larger, special order quantities.
- Sizes selection. We have all the standard sizes ready: 5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml, and 30 ml sets are available.